Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm back!

After a llloooooonngg break from blogging (almost a year), I am ready to get back to it. Here's a quick recap of the last year to get everyone up to speed:

  • March - the beginning of a two month long series of DRAMA at work - financial ruin, being laid off, being "un-laid off", hours cut, pay cut, etc. - it ended with me (and most my co-workers) being laid off.
  • June - the beginning of intense low blood pressure making me very sick for over three months during the middle of my pregnancy with my 2nd daughter, Eden-Joy.
  • August - I started a new job at a local community college - been working 16 -19 hours a week since then.
  • September 7 - Eden-Joy was born ~ 7 lbs, 11 oz, 20.5 inches after 13 hours of drug-free labor

  • January - Eden-Joy's eyes were examined and it was determined she needed glasses.
  • February - Evan (my Mr.) has been working 50+ hours/week (some weeks of 60+) since December and it looks like he might be getting a break soon (48 hours/week).
I plan to continue documenting our household "treasures" and will start blogging about other "treasures" like my Mr. and my girls.

No comments: